Calling all employers! The Opportunity Junction Hiring Partners program is a great way to support the Job Training and Placement Program and create the level of partnership that’s right for your business or organization.
What’s a Hiring Partner? The Hiring Partner program is an agreement between your company or agency and Opportunity Junction – an agreement that is customized to your needs.
When you partner with Opportunity Junction, we will:
- Screen candidates for your positions, selecting those with matching qualifications and culture, who will become a productive member of your team
- Work with you on a continuing basis and incorporate your feedback into our training programs
- List and link to you on our website and in our newsletter (distributed to more than 3900 community leaders)
- Invite you to participate in our business networking events
- Present you with a plaque to display at your office
- Add you to our onsite Hiring Partner poster
- Quickly and accurately select candidates for your positions, because we know our graduates
As a partner, we ask only that you consider our skilled graduates as potential new hires. You might also:
- Inform us of future job openings
- Consider using our interns when you need temporary help, especially for office or administrative tasks (our Staffing Services program)
- Become involved in the education of participants in the Job Training and Placement Program.
Opportunity Junction is committed to publicizing the community involvement of its Hiring Partners through our website, newsletters, and events.
Contact Rich Berger, Manager of Employer Engagement, at (925) 776-1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see how the Hiring Partners program can be customized for your needs.