Click here for printable color flyer.
The Opportunity Junction Job Training and Placement Program begins new classes three times a year. We will take applications for the next class on:
- Monday, January 5, 2015 (3102 Delta Fair Blvd., Antioch)
- Monday, January 12, 2015 (3102 Delta Fair Blvd., Antioch)
- Monday, January 20, 2015 (3102 Delta Fair Blvd., Antioch)
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 (3105 Willow Pass Rd., Bay Point)
Application sessions start promptly at 10 am (arriving by 9:30 am is recommended). The next class begins February 2, 2015. You can link to our full schedule here or see detailed information for applicants here.
To be reminded when we start taking applications again, sign up here:
What to do if you want to apply for the Job Training and Placement Program:
- Get the 4-page information application packet by coming to our office at 3102 Delta Fair Blvd., Antioch, or click here to view and/or print it, or call 925-776-1133.
- Are you a CalWORKs participant? Let your worker know that you're interested in our program.
- Plan to be here for two hours, beginning with an informational presentation that takes 30- 45 minutes and should answer most of your questions about the program. You can ask questions and get personal advice about whether the program would be a good fit for you.
- Complete the process. Complete a reading assessment and a personal interview. If you can't come at the scheduled time, call to re-schedule.
- You'll hear from us! Space in the Job Training and Placement Program is limited. We'll notify you by mail regarding acceptance or non-acceptance. Letters go out on the Friday after the last application date (see dates at top of this page).
> Click here to see more free and low-cost job training resources in Contra Costa County.