Free Computer and ESL Classes and Technology Center Information
AND ESL CLASSES
Opportunity Junction offers free classes to help you personally and professionally.
Computer Basics and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are currently being offered online only, via Zoom.
- Microsoft Excel 3 begins July 9 through July 23
- classes held on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7:00 - 8:30PM.
- Microsoft Word Basics begins July 6 through July 22
- classes held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30PM.
- Additional computer classes will be available when our office reopens, including:
Windows, Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Computación Básica
- ESL is ongoing with open enrollment. (Spanish below)
- Aprenda Inglés Gratis. El Centro está temporalmente cerrado, pero las clases se ofrecen en línea, a través de Zoom.
- Martes/Jueves: 6:00-7:30 P.M. o 7:30-9:00 P.M.
- Para más información: (925) 776-1133
Before the first class, participants will be required to have:
- A high-speed internet provider. Comcast or equivalent.
- A working web camera and microphone.
- For Excel, a computer with Excel 2016 or later version installed (Google Sheets is NOT sufficient).
SIGN UP, TODAY
- You can sign up now for the classes you want.
- Select the class you want from the drop down box below. Repeat for each class if you want more than one.
- To keep your place, you must be on time for the first session of the class.
Our Technology Center (temporarily closed through August 3, 2020) offers evening access to computers and the Internet, so you can research the labor market, polish your resume, and apply for jobs. When our office reopens, our normal Technology Center hours are: Monday through Thursday from 5 pm - 9 pm.