What is #GivingTuesday? #GivingTuesday refers to the Tuesday after U.S. Thanksgiving in the United States. It is a movement to create an international day of charitable giving during the holiday season.
Last year we were able to serve 1,580 individuals (more than ever before) thanks to the generosity of our supporters. By donating this #GivingTuesday you #GiveOpportunity to motivated job seekers looking to change the trajectory of their lives.
Facebook's match for Giving Tuesday 2019 begins at 5:00 AM Pacific Time on Tuesday, December 3, 2019. Donations made on Facebook will be matched dollar for dollar on a first-come, first-served basis up to a total of $100,000 per nonprofit organization.How do I get involved?
- Event: Go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/1150116711855090/ and click "Going"
- Advocate: As we post on social media, be sure to follow, like, comment, and share with your friends, family, and coworkers.
- Donate: We would love if you could donate to our campaign. Every act of generosity counts!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OpportunityJunction
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/opportunity-junction/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/opportunityjunction/
- Donate via Facebook starting at 5 am PT December 3rd
- You can donate online here: http://www.OpportunityJunction.org/giving-tuesday
- We also take checks received by mail made out to Opportunity Junction