JOIN OVER 125 VOLUNTEERS
Volunteering with Opportunity Junction is fun and rewarding. Annually we have over 125 volunteers that help make our work possible! We have a wide variety of opportunities — something for everyone.
Please fill out an application, and we'll invite you to an orientation.
Already a volunteer? Click here for a form that will send you a link to your Personal Volunteer Site! (NEW)
VOLUNTEER STAFF POSITIONS:
- Trainers/Teachers: Use or adapt our curriculum to teach Computer Basics, Business English, Business Math, and more (virtual).
- Food Bank Helper: Accompany other volunteers on Fridays (at 9am) to the Food Bank for food pick-up. Transport food back to Opportunity Junction and distribute evenly among program participants. More information here.
- Tutoring: Assist a whole classroom or work one-on-one teaching English, math, or computer skills (virtual).
- Mock Interviewing: Help job seekers practice and improve their interview skills (virtual). More information here.
- Event staff: Staff an outreach table at a local fair or festival. (This volunteer opportunity is currently unavailable until events resume)
Team volunteering is a great bonding experience for your organization or department. Our opportunities and needs vary throughout the year, and we are open to learning what would be the best fit for your team. Past projects have included:
- Mock interviewing with interns
- Office infrastructure updates
- Putting together holiday gift baskets
- Backpack drive gathering and distribution
- And much more